Thursday, January 29, 2009

Laughing Cow Stuffed Chicken



I recently "discovered" Laughing Cow cheese and how delicious it is! Perfect for an afternoon snack that won't ruin the diet. This laughing cow stuffed chicken recipe has been floating around the cooking board I frequent quite a bit, so I'm not sure of the original source. I personally found it on the Love Deliciousness blog, but forgot to print out the recipe! So this is how I made it, although I don't think it' s much different then the recipe I forgot to print out. I poured a little leftover homemade Alfredo sauce over my chicken which just added to the delicious cheeseyness of the meal! This dish is a great weeknight meal, but I mean, how can cheese stuffed chicken ever be bad?!

Ingredients
Adapted from Love Deliciousness

2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, rinsed and dried
2 wedges Laughing cow cheese
1/2 cup all purpose flour
aprox. 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs (I used Italian style Panko)
Salt
Pepper
Cooking Spray

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut a slit in both breasts and stuff one wedge of cheese in each slit. Using a toothpick, secure slit so cheese doesn't come out. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, and then dredge both breasts in flour until completely coated. Then spray both breasts with a little non-stick spray (I used olive oil spray), and roll in Panko bread crumbs until completely coated. Place chicken breasts in a medium-large baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and cover with foil. Bake for aprox. 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.

5 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I love Laughing Cow cheese and I try to have a wedge every day :)

Anonymous said...

Oh YUM!! That looks so good! I love Laughing Cow... one of the many reasons I keep a Costco membership. :)

Lindsay said...

Yum, looks delicious!!!! I am pretty much obsessed w/ LC cheese now...

kathleen & tom said...

Mmm! Looks yummy, and I do love Laughing Cow.

Anonymous said...

ooooooh! this looks so good!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online