Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crash Hot Potatoes

I got this recipe from http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/crash-hot-potatoes/. After reading many rave reviews, I decided to serve them with my Chicken & Wine. They were really good, but I'm not going to "rave" over them. They were seasoned potatoes. They were good, but nothing to write home about. My husband enjoyed them. I served them with some low-fat sour cream.

Ingredients

Small, red potatoes (as many as you want to serve...I did 6 for 2 of us and my husband ate 4 and I ate 2)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper
Any herbs you want to use...I used an italian seasoning herb mix

Directions
Cook potatoes until fork tender. Generously drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil over a large baking sheet. Place potatoes on sheet giving room between each potato. Using a potato masher, press down on the potato. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs. Bake 450 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until crispy and starting to brown.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online